DIGITAL CONTENT COORDINATOR - ECOMMERCE
Our client is a leader in the home delivery of clothing, homeware and gifts. They are seeking a hands-on Designer to produce daily EDM's. Preferably with recent relevant experience in ecommerce.
Skills & Experience:
- Managing design deliverables, predominantly EDM’s
- Content creation for their ecommerce platform. Creation of banners and tiles used in the promotion of their website.
- Produce EDM’s daily (at least 3 EDM’s per day) A very busy and time sensitive role.
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday hours 2pm to 8pm in the office & Saturday 9am – 3pm from home or office.
- Emails are produced in Photoshop. Using PC’s, and the successful applicant will be familiar with working on PC’s
Victoria Park CBD
Name: Clinton Ulyatt +64 21 442 295
9 Jul 2020
- Work Type: