CREATIVE DIRECTOR/DESIGN DIRECTOR
- Join the Brain Drain for Gain
A fantastic opportunity for a highly talented Creative Director (Art/Design) to join a busy, successful fast-growing creative agency in Melbourne and lead their clients and their team.
You’ll play a leadership role in their quest for producing strategically driven creative work for a broad range of exciting & well-known beauty, pharmaceutical and FMCG clients across many deliverables.
You will be responsible for the creative output across all the client’s – from interpreting and adding value to briefs (alongside client service) to supplying strategically though out concepts and presenting to clients. You will work closely with the client service team a to ensure client’s objectives are met and expectations exceeded. The work is project based and you will lead and guide the design studio team and take full responsibility for the scheduling and delivery of all the creative output as well as resourcing as required. You’ll be expected to produce concepts etc yourself and be on the tools when necessary.
What will you bring
The position is ideal for an experienced, passionate and approachable CD with experience in a similar role
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as CD in a similar (integrated) role and environment
- Strong leadership and organisational skills and ability to guide teams
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Great communication and client liaison skills
- Strong understanding of all medium ie ATL, BTL as well as digital
- Strong initiative
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and liaise directly with clients.
- Must have the right to work and preside in Melbourne, Australia
Name: Clinton Ulyatt
11 Mar 2022
- Work Type: