WORK IN MELBOURNE FROM THE COMFORT OF HOME.
So you quite like working from home, but want to earn more and work on some new and interesting clients? Our client is looking for an NZ based Brand/FMCG Designer with a strong pedigree.
A successful busy and growing design agency in Melbourne, they are looking for a brilliant conceptual designer with experience, who has significant experience in BTL advertising i.e. brochures, posters, POS and roll-outs across a variety of instore displays as well as digital skills.
They have a large variety of interesting blue chip clients. They are looking for someone who is not only strong conceptually but who is able to roll-out creative across all media to finished art. This is a very fast-paced environment, so you need to be flexible and calm under pressure.
Previous experience in a design agency (+ or - 4 years)
Ability to work very quickly across a large variety of medium and clients which will be evident in your portfolio.
- Excellent Mac skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Previous experience working on FMCG, primarily in packaging and brand
- Conceptual ability – ability to add value to briefs
- Understanding of the digital environment
- Packaging skills – if possible
- Absolute attention to detail
- Varied folio depicting a variety of experience in print mediums is essential
A passion for design and the ability to work quickly as this is a fast turnaround environment. You will be working alongside a team of talented designers and design directors – all of whom are brilliant at their craft.
Salary circa AUD $85,000k +super.
Name: Clinton Ulyatt +64 21 442 295
21 Apr 2022
- Work Type: